Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2026

In Colorado

First impressions:

Most expensive gas station in the US:


Buffalo! Not wild though.


Old gold mines and mine workings are everywhere. 



Through her truck window:


View from Sarah's front porch this morning










Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

6 comments:

  1. Have an enjoyable trip. It's always fun to see new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying following you on your trip. The weather has kept me from venturing out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is probably still cheaper than here. I shudder to think of the price of gas in the remoter parts of Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...don't let grass grow under your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Colorado. Wishes for you all to relax and enjoy the beauty of different places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made good time on the road! I hope the trip is wonderful in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...