That must have been a fantastic ride through all that beautiful scenery. I also loved seeing the old steam engine. It’s been a long time since I rode one of those and they are great memories. Thank you! Happy September!
Enjoying your adventures out west in the wilds of mountainous Colorado. The only time I was close to that area was way back in the summer of 1971 when I visited a college friend who stayed in Aspen during the summer in her parents' condo. The west was so different from anything I had seen before. Back then, I had no idea that I would end up living even further out and eventually turn into a westerner myself. Batsy in Idaho
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.
This looks like such a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThat must have been a fantastic ride through all that beautiful scenery. I also loved seeing the old steam engine. It’s been a long time since I rode one of those and they are great memories. Thank you! Happy September!
ReplyDeleteLots of great adventures! and the weather looks nice.
ReplyDeleteGood day for a train ride in the mountains!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying your adventures out west in the wilds of mountainous Colorado. The only time I was close to that area was way back in the summer of 1971 when I visited a college friend who stayed in Aspen during the summer in her parents' condo. The west was so different from anything I had seen before. Back then, I had no idea that I would end up living even further out and eventually turn into a westerner myself. Batsy in Idaho
ReplyDeleteI've never been on a train ride like this. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun ride!!
ReplyDeleteThere are some beautiful views from that train. That looks like it would be fun
ReplyDelete