Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

66°f/19°C, very foggy, pretty morning. 



In Cong, Ireland, where the movie "The Quiet Man" was filmed.

Also in Cong, leaving to a woodland meditation retreat structure.


In the back yard. Mushrooms are popping up all over the place.  So many fairy rings in people's yards!


An insulator I sold this week on ebay. This one is quite rare, and brought $120.


Taken by a friend in Parkersburg. 


These recently popped up in my Facebook memories.
First one is on my road.


Took this along my son's road.


This was my favorite that I took when i was a presenter at a Celtic festival in Ohio, about 8 years ago.


England, 2013. My grandfather's grave in Caldecote, Cambridgeshire.


Up on the Bodmin Moor in Cornwall, England, 2016.


With poet friends at the WV State Folk Festival, 2019.


Open mic last night was another full house. We had everything from music to poetry, comedy, songwriters, origami, and best of all, our featured presenter, Colleen Anderson. What a night.

Reading excerpts from her children's book,


with help from a friend.


And her "Chocolate Song". I love this one. 





Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never thought that an insulator that expensive...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...