Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Granny Sue in India?

Not exactly. But storytelling friend Tim Sheppard in England alerted me to the fact that my blog post about listening and storytelling was quoted in an article on storytelling in the Times of India.

The fact that someone in India read my blog is intriguing. I'm glad they found it interesting enough to include it in their article.

Finding out about the article from Tim, half a world away, demonstrates the power of current connectivity. Tim and I have been members of the online discussion group Storytell for over 10 years. Without the internet, I doubt we would have known of each other's existence. But because of the ease of eletronic communication, we can share thoughts and stories with hundreds of other storytellers daily with a few clicks.

Sure would like to know the person that wrote the article...

2 comments:

  1. Is that not awesome!?! The internet has made this world so much smaller. I love being able to connect with the friends I have in Whales, England, Scotland and Australia.

    Congrats on being published in India. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that. With the spaces between so small now, and the possibilities for knowing and understanding each other so freely available, it amazes me that people still want to kill each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...