Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sparklers, Sunrise and Street Fair

Sparklers! Just as much fun today as they were when I was young. Haley wasn't going to eat hers although I'm not sure just what she was doing when I took the picture. At 5:30am, the sky was washed with color, while fog hung in the valleys.










One of many dressed-up catfish, and a belly-dancer in the street! Today was Street Fair at the library where I work. The Fair is part of a city-wide arts festival. I worked part of the day and then "touristed" with my granddaughter Hannah (in balloon hat).














2 comments:

  1. That did look like fun! The belly dancer would have been a rare treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she was! It's amazing to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...