Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogs Not to Miss

I love to visit the blogs of those who comment on my posts. Three recent visitors caught my eye and interest:


Sue's daily photos shares photos of beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. Imagine--flowers are in full bloom there! I felt as if I'd had a tropical vacation browsing the pictures of the beach, beautiful doors and architectural features and flowers. Sue's site is a treat for all the senses.


Ruminations of a Country Girl is a West Virginia blog that shares life in the rural eastern part of our state. You must read the post about bluemountaingirl's grandfather. You will not forget it.

MK Stover recently returned home to the mountains and is blogging her creation of a coffee shop in Grafton, WV, called the Grafton 123. Her other blog focuses on her writing--can't wait for the articles in Wonderful West Virginia, MK.

Do you have a favorite blog you'd care to share?

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for including my blog here. there are so many good ones. one of the first i read, and still one of my favorites is www.fragmentsfromfloyd.com . Fred First writes from his old white farmhouse in southwest virginia, and has published a book from his blogging essays called 'slow road home'. his photography and nature writing are wonderful.

    another good appalachian blog is Rosie's:
    http://smokeymountainbreakdown.blogspot.com/

    her profile says it all: "I'm a modern day recluse living on the verge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I'm a writer, dairy goat farmer and have a Cocker Spaniel rescue. I write in the genre of Southern fiction and non-fiction, primarily about the Appalachian people. I'm a southern girl, born in Savannah, GA and gently raised in the lowcountry of South Carolina. I'm a gun-toting progressive liberal Democrat."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...