Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Blue Bottle Arrives



Mysteriously in the mail, a bright blue bottle.


Where did it come from? Oz? No, but close.


Thank you Priscilla! It's lovely. Here's the collection so far, minus Claire's bottle from Nova Scotia. That one is still on my table inside.

I added a milk of magnesia bottle and the two-handled on near the center recently. I stopped at an antique mall as Donna and I were headed to the Storytelling Institute last Thursday. The small blue bottle in front is from Jaime, and the Vick's bottle to the left is one I've had as a storytelling prop for a while.
So the collection is just about right for a bush. That will be a project this weekend, when granddaughters Hannah and Haley are visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good, it arrived intact! I wanted to put in some story buttons, but I realized I was out of the best ones. Next time I make some, I'll send a few along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle is lovely! I can't wait to start putting the bush together. Should be an adventure.

    Thanks again, Priscilla. It was so thoughtful of you, and I'll be thinking of you and Claire and Batsy every time I look at my bush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...