Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Family Reunion Pics 2

James, Jaime, Tommy, and many assorted relatives, lining up, or trying to line up, for the group photo.


Brothers and sisters--not all of us, but most: back row, youngest sister Julie, Mary, Cathy, Judy, me, Joe, Maggie. Front: Tom and John. Theresa was off on a hike, Bill had already left, and brother Stephen (as opposed to cousin Stephen) and Elizabeth could not attend this year. They were missed, but life happens and intervenes at inconvenient times. My husband Larry also could not be there because he was on mandatory overtime.

What a surprise! Two gifts from my oldest son awaited me at my cabin after the family singalong.
In the box, this neat little birdhouse...

and in the basket, wine-on-the-go, complete with wine, glasses, corkscrew and other nifty accessories. Very cool!

2 comments:

  1. If I must say so myself - that's a good picture of me. Tommy looks good too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...aaaand... does it have a corkscrew...?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...