I've been tagged by my friend in the Adirondacks, CityMouse, who was tagged from across the big pond.
Here are the rules of this meme:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here are my six very random things about me:
Thing #1 - I don't miss the television.
Thing #2 - I love listening to radio.
Thing #3 - I like old houses, especially if they have hollyhocks or lilac bushes near them.
Thing #4 - I don't eat much meat; it's just not important to me, but I love eggs.
Thing #5 - I used to be able to dowse for water.
Thing #6 - I have seven sisters, all named Mary.
Now it's my turn to tag 6 other people. Here's my list:
1. Matthew at www.appalachianlifestyles.blogspot.com/
2. Grand Lake Life at http://grandlakelife.blogspot.com/
3. Earthheart at http://homesteadheart.blogspot.com/
4. Janet at http://www.janetsmart.blogspot.com/
5. Christopher at www.bubbasgotgas.blogspot.com/
6. Ellouise at www.ellouisestory.blogspot.com/
Okay, friends, it's your turn!