Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

And Home

Despite flashing signs warning of ice, and the thermometer in my van telling me it was 32 degrees outside and rain was falling, it was a safe and surprisingly fast trip home. I'm thankful to be in my warm house again with the fireplace burning brightly and my slippers on my feet, but I am also thankful for the weekend of stories and deep delving into what we wanted from the tales we told and heard.

Now to do more thinking, some outlining, some questioning myself as to what I need to do and to know about my story, more research, and more thinking. All that before even beginning to construct the tale and begin practicing it for telling. It will be worth the effort in the end.

For now I will just enjoy the comfort of familiar walls and the satisfaction of time well spent.

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...