Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

On the Road Again

Jing-jing-jing-jing-jingaling! Can you hear my sleigh bells? 

I'm off to Philippi, West Virginia and Frederick, Maryland tomorrow for more storytelling and carol-singing.


Tomorrow evening at the Philippi Library I'll be joined by old-time musician David O'Dell for an exploration of Christmas songs, with some played on David's dulcimer, and singalongs with his guitar. David is one of our state's best traditional musicians and I am so pleased to be working with him for this event. So come if you can! 6:30pm at the library in the pretty town of Philippi--and you could even drive across the two-lane covered bridge too.

I'll spend Friday on the road as I travel to Virginia for a brief visit with one of my sisters, then Saturday I'll be presenting a house concert in Frederick with musician Gracious Me. Fun on the way for sure!



Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...