Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Book Launch: Voices on Unity

Last night's book launch party was so much fun! It was a pleasure to see so many writer friends there, some with stories in the book and some who just came to support and listen. The books the publisher brought to sell sold out and the ones I wanted will be mailed to me. Now that's success.

The stories were fantastic--from a young woman's memories of the Women's March to tales of healing, stories that brought tears, laughter, thoughtful silence, intent listening. I have been reading the book today and am humbled to have my story be in such company.

And I am inspired to write more often. I have so many interests, too many I sometimes think, and it is difficult to carve out the quiet, reflective time it takes to write. Writing this blog is like writing a letter to friends and it keeps me thinking about writing, which is a good thing. Sometimes I feel like I am hanging on to that part of me by a thin thread. Then I go to a workshop or an event like this and come home recharged.


If you would like a copy of Voices on Unity: Coming Together, Falling Apart, just click on the Buy It Now Link in the sidebar, or send me a message at the email address that is also in the sidebar and we can work out how to get your book to you. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the boom and a successful book launch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...