Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

On the Road Again

30 degrees at 7 am. Cold and mostly clear. Snow on the way, the weatherman says, but I'm sure it will be rain and a few flurries.

I'm off again this weekend, to Elkins, WV to tell Appalachian stories and sing some ballads for high school students. Then tomorrow, I'll be telling and singing for the Celtic presentation at Blackwater Falls State Park with my friend Judi Tarowsky. Now in Elkins and at Blackwater, I'm pretty sure we'll run into snow as those places are a higher elevation than we are here.
The mountains when we passed through last month.

The van is loaded, and my tea is ready. See you all in a few days!

Blackwater Falls, a few years back. And in warmer weather!

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

3 comments:

  1. Be sure and report as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our temps plummeted to single digits all day today - and a storm forecast tomorrow night. 5 days ago, over 60 degrees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...