Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Home Again

50 this evening, rain on the way and more cold weather ahead. But for now, the snow is almost gone.

I'm home from my weeklong trip, rested up and so glad I went. I'll write more soon. What a wonderful time I had. The photo below was taken near Malibu, CA. It says a lot about the weather differences between here and there, doesn't it?




Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're home safe and sound. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...