Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Booths: An Update of Riverbend

43 this morning, mostly clear all day, high about 53.


Have you ever had a day that started out as planned, and then went completely off the rails? That was today. More about that in a later post. For now here is an update on our booths.

10/9

Well. Our internet went down just as I was posting yesterday, so starting again. This morning we had our first frost but nothing was damaged as the temperature only went down to  36. A beautiful clear day.

We have been having an unexpected adventure this weekend, which I will write about later. But right now here is an update of our booths at Riverbend Antique Mall in Ravenswood,  WV. 
This is the dining set I have been working on for at least a month. I am pretty happy with how it came out.

We have had this dinette set in the booth for a little while, but never really staged it well. Since we sold a few pieces I had room to spread it out and set it up properly.


Many customers comment on this midcentury cabinet, but no takers yet.


This bed is part of a 3 piece bedroom set. I have brought the dresser home to paint, and will be bringing the rest of the set home too. Its had a while in the store with no interest, so...


The treadle table has been kind of hidden behind a few other things, so some rearranging has given it more visibility.


Another possible paint candidate. This china cabinet has been in the store since the Spring, so change is in order. As soon as I get time!


Plenty of blue and white, which is a perennial favorite.


Shoes! I bought these for myself but only wore them once. I hope someone else will like them too.


An overview of one of our 5 spaces at Riverbend 




Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

2 comments:

  1. I do like your set-ups...busy, but inviting one to look behind, or under each smaller thing. Happy sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! We had a table like the one in photo 2 for many years when we got married. One of the best tables I ever had. Good luck with selling your items.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...