Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Booths Updates

43 this morning. Very windy today but mostly sunny. Warmed up to 57 at the moment. Nice day, except for that howling wind.

We have been busy with our booths over the past several days, trying to catch up after neglecting them a bit while we painted the kitchen. So here's some photos of what's changed. We really do love this work, although I am finding that I am so tired the next day. It is hard to have to admit that I am just getting older!

These are from our booth in Ripley, West Virginia at Farmhouse Market Finds. 

First, my most recent painting projects:

 The dresser has been in progress forever it seems. The dressing table went a little faster, but got interrupted by company and the kitchen project. 


I just bought the buffet below from the mall owner. I may paint it later if it doesn't sell or have any buyer interest,  but right now I have so many projects in the pipeline that this one can hold a while. I am hoping someone loves it as it is. I sure do.




I have so many little pretty plates that I am selling them for a dollar each just to get rid of some!

I realized that I had quite a bit of L.E. Smith's Moin & Stars pattern glass. So I pulled it together on this shelf.



This us the sweetest table! And has 2 leaves that pull out too.


And this table, so wishing I could keep it.



Next, photos from our booths at Riverbend Antique Mall in Ravenswood,  WV. We have 5 booths here, so it is a lot of work to maintain. 

I think I showed these before, the window for this month.

The front booth.

I really thought this table would be gone by now, but in the meantime it's great for display.

Second booth is smaller but packs a lot in.


Back in the big booth, which is actually 3 booths combined.





This is a corner of the area we call "the man booth", lots of tools, etc.


More man booth. Larry has taken over this area, which makes me happy. He would sometimes get bored waiting on me to finish, but now he's busy too.


















Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

9 comments:

  1. I thought maybe you dabbled in this, but you are very seriously committed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of grew on us, AC. After I quit storytelling, it seems that this side gig sort of took over. We love doing it, although may have to stop with the heavy furniture in a few years.

      Delete
  2. The dresser and dressing table look great. Now you need the new owner to show up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bill! Now, where is that new owner?

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, for it brought me here. What an impressive inventory you have! I'm sure your sales will be excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanie! I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Added you yo my blog reading list!

      Delete
  4. Wow, the dresser and table combo turned out great. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Michelle. I was told by a friend this week to "never" paint waterfall furniture, but sometimes I think paint really brings it alive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just never get tired of poring over your booth photographs! So many interesting things! And it's great that Larry is enjoying getting more involved :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...