Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2007

On the Road: Day 2--Capon Bridge and Moorefield

Capon Bridge might be a small town, but it produces big audiences who are a pleasure to work with. The young man at left handled his puppet gig very well. I asked him if he'd worked with them before, and he said he had, at church. He was older than most of the children at this performance, and he set the example of how to behave.




I also used my story bag, which had a variety of items that linked to a story. The bag was quite a hit at all performances.







Here my raccoon does his schtick again. He's another standard for most performances with small children, and I've learned that adults enjoy his story too.





Clayton and I telling No News together. He did
a great job with the "straight" part.


1 comment:

  1. Don't know who's more blessed, you or the storytelling grandkids. This is a great demonstration of how the stories keep on living and growing generation to generation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...