Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blue Bottles in the Mail

What a surprise to open the mailbox today and find yet another package with a beautiful blue bottle.


It's exquisite, small and finely patterned.


It was sent by my friend Claire in Nova Scotia, who thought I might like it.


I do. I like it very much. Thank you, Claire. I owe you.








The Candadian bottle and the Idaho bottle sit side by side on the porch now, waiting for the bush to be created.


Only 3 more bottles, and it's a go.


I just love my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking junk shops around here for you. One lead ended up being a dead end. But we are trying on this end too. Still no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiger Lady! Another bottle appeared in the mail today--this one from Kansas. This is fun, never knowing what will be in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...