Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Reunion


1965 family picnic, with my English granny (on left in rocker) visiting. That's me in the red shorts and high socks--stylin'! L to R: Granny, Julie, John, Dad, Lizzie, Joe, Tom, me, Theresa or Maggie (can't tell from this fuzzy photo) and Mom in the chaise. By 1965, all 13 children had been born, and I think Mom and Dad look pretty good, considering.


I'll be at my family reunion this weekend, reconnecting with my brothers and sisters and cousins and uncle and aunt. We're just a little older than this 2002 photo, and Mom and Dad are not with us any more, but all 13 siblings are planning to be at the reunion, and that in itself is a miracle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...