Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To-Do Lists

A lot to do at home, in the gardens, and for storytelling in the next few days. I think I need to get some lists together.

At home:

*Put away the puppets and other storytelling stuff from the last few gigs. (This weekend I needed a suitcase to pack for the family reunion, and all were full of puppets!)

*Get Derek's house and yard cleaned up and ready for his return.


The little garden--just right for lettuce, radishes, snow peas and such.


In the gardens:
*Hoe out the new strawberry patch.
*Mulch the new berry canes.
* plant herb seeds, and cucumber and squash hills.
*plant tomatoes and peppers.
*Hoe the little garden.


For storytelling:
*research stories about races/racing for 4-H camp
*research insect stories for Summer Reading programs
*get the newsletters labeled, stamped and ready for mailing

This weekend:
*go to the Vandalia Festival at the state cultural center this weekend.
*get up early Friday to go to the Ripley on Sale event in town.
*enjoy grandkids James and Michaela (and their parents, of course, who are coming to help with Derek's house).
*visit Larry's family graves and decorate with flowers.
*enjoy my family, my home, and the incredible variety of my life.
*do not think about work.


I think this list is long enough! Do you think I'll get it all done? (of course not, but I can try.)

What's on your to-do list for this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just so in awe of where you live. It's so beautiful. Hope you get your lists finished this week. Have a great time.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can slow down enough sometime in the next couple of days, I will put together a list of to-dos.
    The List always helps when I feel as if I'm working hard and the accomplishments don't seem to add up as fast as the 'to-dos'.
    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...