Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sometimes You Do Something Just for You


...like buy roses. Even though there are a few straggling (I should say struggling) blossoms in the garden, these lush blooms drew my hard-earned money the other night (okay, they were on sale, only $6, but still...)

Since I stayed home with an achy knee for the past two days, I figured I saved six bucks on coffee and etceteras anyway.
Singly or in a bunch, they make me smile. Worth every penny. And I can dry the petals to use in potpourri when they're over the hill.

3 comments:

  1. Always nice to treat yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely,and I agree with all you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janet, we missed you tonight. And congratulations on the engagement of your son!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...