Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Book Review: Azariah's Legacy


The title of this post is a misnomer, because I am not reviewing the book here. Rather, I am directing you to an interview with Lois Casto, a member of my writing group, Appalachian Wordsmiths.

Lois wrote a historical inspirational novel based on characters from her ancestry, and has completed book two of what will be a three part series. Her book is available through Amazon and other sources.

I read several chapters of her book at writing group meetings, but Janet's interview gave me some new insights into Lois' story. I think you'll enjoy reading the interview, and if you like inspirational fiction, I can guarantee you will want to read Lois' book.
Janet has started a new blog devoted to writing; this is her first interview posted to the blog. Stay tuned for more from Janet as she adds more interviews, book reviews, writing ideas and more to this new venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...