Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Day After


The Charleston Sunday paper had a good article about the storytellers at Vandalia yesterday. Click here to read it. No pictures of storytelling with the article, and the title says "storytime," reminiscent of library programs for preschoolers, but the text of the article is good.

What a great day we had. More pics later today.

And I got to meet Cathy and her husband! She's a follower and I had never met her in person, which is true of most of my readers, yet I feel I know all of you like friends. Meeting Cathy was just that--like meeting an old friend. (Be sure to pay her a visit at her blog, Whippoorwill Wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...