Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Heading Out Again: Jane Lew, New York and Miami

I'll be on the road again for the next few days, storytelling for a school tomorrow, then off to Brooklyn NY to tell ghost stories for the Bady House Concert Series (and maybe see the lady in the harbor too). Afterwards I'm flying off to Miami for a short visit with my youngest son.

I have a special treat for you next week, though: Ghost Stories Week! We'll have a guest post from blogger Dustin Fife who will be sharing a creepy, creepy tale. I will also be posting two ghost stories myself, one of which will be posted in a series of three segments, so stay tuned for all that.

Now, off to pack.

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...