Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Patiently Waiting, a Table Full of Finds

A whole pile of good things are waiting on me to get them priced or listed on ebay. Actually, the table itself is ready to be sold as soon as some space opens up in one of our booths. Today is housecleaning day so I won't get to this stuff until tomorrow at the earliest.

 Jadeite, Viking, Pyrex, Anchor Hocking Charm, a compote from the 1860's, a Blenko ashtray, other glass and even some old Crochet magazines await me.



This is how the same table looked the other day:


So some of it has moved out and into booths and ebay, at least, but new stuff took its place. It's a stuff in, stuff out business for sure.

There will be no junking junkets this week; we've been on the road too many days in a row and we're both looking forward to being home for a while. And I have plenty to work on in the meantime between painting projects and pricing. And housework. Which, as you might notice, is on the bottom of the list!



Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

4 comments:

  1. I am the same re housework but so far this week I've emptied my kitchen cupboards,washed shelves, and organized the food. ...amazing what No Laptop can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work never stops, but that's good.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, Quinn, and too true. I use my computer to rest my legs. They hurt if I'm on my feet too long, so I come in and take a 10-minute break, catch up on the world, and then get back at it.

    Joy, ain't that the truth! We worked on cleaning up the workroom today, a sad mess it was. It's much better now, and I actually have space to store some finished pieces. Yay! That means the house doesn't have to be clogged up with them as has been the case until now. It's a huge help. We even made room for Larry to put up his own workbench. The goal is to buy no more furniture until I clear more out of that room, and I hope I can stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, while my daughter is away at a tourney, with her youngest, I said I would clean house for her. My grandson said "Nanny I sure hope you didn't over commit yourself, housekeeping is not mom's thing."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...