Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Harlan Bound: Kentucky Storytelling Conference

I'm heading for Kentucky tomorrow, for the 2019 Kentucky Storytelling Conference!

There is nothing quite like a gathering of storytellers--can you just imagine the tales that flow, the laughter, and the listening? I'll be presenting a workshop on Appalachian superstitions and omens, and I am so excited about it because it's one of my favorite topics. I expect my attendees will have plenty to share during this session!

So packing my bags, printing my handouts, and feeling a happy anticipation. I'll be travelling with storytelling friend Jo Ann Dadisman who is also presenting at the conference.

Oh, the stories we'll hear!



Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...